Nokia Lumia 620
|Seller||Shipping Info||More Info||Price|
|Free Shipping||In stock||Rs. 14230.00||Buy Now|
|Free Shipping||In stock||Rs. 23899.00||Buy Now|
Mobiles with similar features
- 2G Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G Network HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Announced Dec, 2012
- Languages Supported English
- Networks NA
- Operating System Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- Released January, 2013
- Shades Available Lime Green, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, White, Black
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Form Factor Bar
- Height 115.4 mm
- Thickness 11 mm
- Weight 127 gms
- Width 61.1 mm
- Battery Type Standard Li-ion 1300 mAh
- Standby Time 330.00 hours
- Talktime (2G) 14:40 hours
- Talktime (3G) 9:50 hours
Internet & Connectivity
- Bluetooth v3.0(A2DP)
- Data Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- EDGE Class B
- GPRS Class B
- USB Connectivity
- WAP NA
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Accessories Charger, Headset, USB Cable
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Alarm Clock
- In-built Torch
- Java No
- Office Applications
- Other Features Browser : HTML5
- SNS Integration
- Voice Dialing
- Voice Memo
- 3.5mm Jack
- FM Radio
- Image Viewer
- MP3 Player
- Video Player
- Video Recording
- Voice Recording
- Auto Focus
- Camera Flash LED
- Camera MP 5.0 MP
- Face Detection
- Photo Resolution 2592x1936 pixels
- Primary Camera 5 MP, 2592?1936 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera 0.3 MP
- Smile Detection
- Video Resolution 720p @ 30fps
- Display Colors 16000000
- Display Type TFT
- Handwriting Recognition
- Scratch Resistant Display
- Screen Resolution (H) 480 pixels
- Screen Resolution (V) 800 pixels
- Screen Size 3.8 inch
- Ringtones Polyphonic, MIDI, MP3
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- QWERTY keypad
- T9 Dictionary
- Call Log Yes
- Internal Memory 8 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Phonebook Capacity 1000 entries
- RAM 512 MB
- Ease of Use
- Overall Rating
- Value For Money
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- GPU Adreno 305
- Processor Dual-core 1 GHz Krait
High-end Lumia Series Nokia Smartphone
Overview of Nokia Lumia 620
Nokia Lumia 620 is a high-end Smartphone from Nokia that was launched in January 2013.This phone can operate on both 2G and 3G networks.
Nokia Lumia 620 Design and Build Quality
Nokia Lumia 620 has a trendy Smartphone look and is available in a variety of colors such as orange, lime green, magenta, white, black, cyan and yellow. The phone has a 3.8-inch TFT multi touch touchscreen capable of displaying a staggering 16 million colors. It measures 115.4 x 61.1 x 11 mm and weighs 127g. Nokia Lumia uses a standard 1300mAh Li-ion battery that can support 14 hours and twenty minutes of talk time while on the 2G network as well as 9 hours and 50 minutes while on the 3G network. Standby time is 330 hours. The phone can operate on both 2G Quad Band GSM network (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and 3G Quad Band HSDPA network (850/900/1900/2100 MHz).
User Interface and Comfort to Use Nokia Lumia 620
Nokia Lumina uses a Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS. Its user interface is intuitive and user-friendly. The phone’s main memory is 8GB and one can extend this further by using a Memory Card of up to 64GB.
Telephone and Phonebook
Nokia Lumia 620 can support 1000 phonebook entries and store up to 500 SMSs.
Messaging and Email
This phone supports SMS and MMS as well as email, Push Email and IM.
Gallery and Photo Viewer and Video Player
This phone has a high quality video camera. The video player delivers good quality video at 30 fps.
Nokia Lumia 620 Music Player and FM Radio
This phone has MP3 and MP4 music players that can deliver high quality sound. However, it does not have an FM Radio, which is the normal trend with smartphones.
Nokia Lumia 620 Camera and Image Quality
Nokia Lumia 620 has an excellent 5 megapixel primary camera that also comes with an LED Flash and autofocus. There is a secondary VGA camera available. Picture quality is excellent.
Nokia Lumia 620 Connectivity Options
The connectivity options for this phone include:
- GPRS Class B
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- EDGE Class B
- Data transfer speeds are 21Mbps for HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps for HSUPA.
Organizer and Other Utility Tools
Nokia Lumia 620 comes with all standard organizer tools such as Calendar, Currency Converter, Calculator, and World Clock and many more.
Web Browser and Applications
Nokia Lumia 620 uses a HTML 5 web browser. There are a number of applications available such as Nokia Drive, Nokia Maps, Nokia Music, and Nokia Transport.
Google Maps and GPS
This phone has both Google Maps as well as GPS.
Distinctive Features of Nokia Lumia 620
Nokia Lumia 620 comes with a host of distinctive features such as sensors (accelerometer, compass, and proximity), GLONASS and A-GPS support, Geo-tagging feature in the camera, secondary VGA camera, Dual-core 1 GHz Krait CPU, free 7GB SkyDrive storage and a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Chipset.
Value for Money
Nokia Lumia 620 retails at an average price of Rs 13,500 (approx., may vary).
Nokia Lumia has almost all the features associated with high-end smartphones. It supports 3G internet speeds and has a secondary VGA camera, has a NFC connectivity option, uses the ultra-modern HTML5 OS and comes with many useful applications. Perhaps the only downside to this otherwise great phone is the lack of Java support. At its retail price, which is mid-range for a Smartphone, it offers almost all the features you would expect from Smartphones that are more expensive and is, therefore, a great buy. Nokia Lumia 620 offers excellent value for money at its average retail price of Rs 13,500 (approx., may vary).
Nokia Lumia 620: News
- Nokia Announces Software Updates for Lumia 620, 820 and 920 17 Mar, 2013 03:51 PM | 100 views
- Nokia Launches Lumia 620 in UK 31 Jan, 2013 11:33 AM | 57 views
- Nokia Launches Lumia 620 in Europe 21 Jan, 2013 10:20 AM | 48 views