Error.

An error occurred while processing your request. The error has been reported to our development team and should be fixed soon a possible.


Recent SMS

You are not RICH until you have SomeThing that money can't BUY.

By: Lokesh # 41
In Encouragement SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

Never Let a Relationship with Someone Overshadow your Relationship with Yourself.

By: Ravi # 91
In Inspirational SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone..

By: Mansi # 75
In Inspirational Quotes SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

There is always someone who cares for you without your knowledge.

By: Punit # 748
In Miscellaneous Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

You emotionaly bond with the people you sing with...

By: Vivek # 82
In Love Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

There are some People who can remember everyday of their lives, the condition is called Hyperthymesia.

By: Jyotsana # 20
In People Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

Hearing is the last sense to go when we Die.

By: Naresh # 106
In Human Body Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

Spoken words only consists 7% of human communication while the other 93% is solely body language.

By: Harish # 26
In People Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

On an average it takes 66 days to form a Habit.

By: Sujit # 71
In Miscellaneous Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple to a woman was considered a Marriage Proposal.

By: Rahul # 127
In Love Facts SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 0 times

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

By: Neeraj # 43
In Quotes SMS
Dislike [0] View Shared: 3 times